This page contains affiliate links. For more info please read our Disclaimer.
The following are tools we have built and share with others. If you’d like to edit any of these documents for your own use, please “make a copy” and save the file to your drive. If you have any questions about these files please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AOC FIRE Data Collection Template
- AOC Personal Money Statement Template
- AOC Home-Free vs Rent vs Buy Template
Some of the links below are free web tools and others are things we have created free accounts to use. We do not pay any fees to use any of these tools (and none of these are affiliate links).
- Engaging Data Post-Retirement Calculator
- Mad Fientist’s FI Laboratory
- Personal Capital
- Post-Retirement Calculator
Our favorite travel research topics include history, government, politics, human rights, civil rights, tourism and its impacts on the local culture, cost of living, health and wellness, etc. The following websites are some of our favorites for destination research (none of these are affiliate links).
- Centers for Disease Control
- Cost of Living
- Human Rights Watch
- US State Department/Country Information
- World Atlas
- World Nomads/Travel Safety
Accounts and Memberships
We also have some accounts and memberships that we use as full-time nomads. Some of the links below are affiliate links.
- We pay for one global cell phone plan from Google Fi (and we still drag our old iPhones around and use them on wifi since they have no active cell plans anymore).
- We use ProtonVPN for security on our phones and computers.
- All of our postal mail is received through Traveling Mailbox.
- For housesitting we use TrustedHousesitters.
- For other housing options we use Airbnb homes or find rental homes through local sources. On occasion we also use Hotels.com properties booked with points or dollars, or Hilton Hotels booked with points from our Hilton Honors American Express.
- As for credit cards we are only using various Chase cards at this point. All of our credit cards were selected based on their travel rewards programs and signup bonuses, and we use them strategically to accumulate additional travel rewards points.